Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Elopement or small Wedding Ceremonies in our Garden Chapel - Niagara falls, Ontario

Niagara Wedding -
Niagara Garden Chapel on the Lane...
Did I mention I love putting interesting things together for the Wedding ceremonies here at Niagara Falls Wedding Chapel on the Lane and our new Garden Chapel ?? Must be the romantic artist in me...it's just so much fun. Like a party every day ...after all, it is Niagara Falls and Weddings happen here every single day of the week ! No one waits for Saturday, they bring their party with them !
And it's so much less crowded seeing the sites around town on a weekday, plus you'll feel like your playing hookey and sneaking a mini vacay !
www.niagaraweddingchapel.com
1.800.393.7270

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks my friend for sharing these details about your Garden Chapel. This spot seems like one of the best and most affordable wedding venues in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Finally I found the perfect venue for my destination wedding. I will book this venue quite soon!!